Phil Peel Jeweller is seeking an experienced Jewellery Consultant to fill a professional sales position for 16 to 24 hours per week which will include regular half days on Saturdays. This is a Casual position, with long-term and stable potential.
It is important to note that this position involves not only selling and being around beautiful jewellery, but also menial cleaning duties, as well as the expectation that you are a friendly team-player with excellent communication skills.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE REQUIRED TO DEMONSTRATE:
- Motivated and reputable experience in Jewellery Sales.
- Understand and adhere to Store Policies and Procedures.
- Understand and respond positively to a customer's needs and to be comfortable initiating conversations.
- Enjoy working in combination with our Sales Team to provide professional, enthusiastic sales and Service Standards.
- Willingness to cheerfully undertake housekeeping, such as cleaning floors, shelves and stock among other duties.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS ARE:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a retail sales environment with jewellery experience highly regarded.
- Ability to work within our team to achieve store KPI's.
- Able to work regularly on Saturdays.
- High attention to detail, and ability to self-manage tasks.
- Undertake even the most menial chores with a smile.
WE OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- The opportunity for stable long-term employment.
- Fantastic employee discounts.
- Regular incentives and rewards for achieving individual and store performance.
Applications with a cover letter and detailed resume to be emailed to:
email@example.com. or deliver personally in store at 139 East St, Rockhampton.
All details are treated with the strictest confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.